Wednesday 11 June 2014

Company collab with Anna Lou xox

I couldn't have been more excited when I heard about a collaboration between two of my favourites - Company magazine and Anna Lou of London - a jewellery brand which focuses on beautiful, quirky and unique British designs.

With Summer comes festivals and Anna Lou have teamed up with Company to produce satin silk festival bracelets, available in grey, brown and olive green. They look especially amazing teamed up with big dial watches and other minimal bracelets. I'm officially in love. The only problem I'm having is which one to buy?! 

Check them out below and visit Anna Lou to purchase. 

P.S. to win one for free enter Company's competition - take an instagram snap of your festival style and use the hashtag, #companyxannalou xox











No comments:

Post a Comment