Sunday 1 June 2014

Camping with notonthehighstreet.com

I used to LOVE camping when I was growing up...I took part in the Duke of Edinburgh award, which means camping and hiking for days, so that must surely mean that I enjoyed it a fair amount...yet now, aside from festival camping, I couldn't imagine much worse than hiking through hills and putting up a tent in the pouring rain. Never mind the endless and tedious ordeal of trying to get a fire going or waiting two hours for the water to boil so you can make a decent cuppa! I'd like to say I'm the kind of gurl who would love all that outdoors fun...maybe I could do one night...I think just the thought of my comfy bed at home would be too much to handle!

Then I found the camping section on notonthehightreet.com and I actually wanted to go camping again. If you're not familiar with notonthehighstreet, firstly, where have you been?!! And secondly, visit their site immediately for amazing and unique gifts and treats!

These definitely make camping top of my Summer fun list! Just look at the size of those marshmallows...












No comments:

Post a Comment