Friday 11 April 2014

The New Zara Lookbook...

So the new Zara lookbook has arrived and I was so stunned I almost spat a mouthful of caramel latte all over my little Mac. That's a good first impression alright (albeit I did nearly break my laptop). 

Not being pushy but, HAVE A LOOK NOW. Not having a look would be like walking past a pair of Kurt Geiger's that you've wanted for ever, and they're in the sale, and they're in your size - stupid, irresponsible and something you most definitely will regret. Forever. I'm even going to put the link here. Now will you look?

If you still haven't had a sneak peek, maybe these favourites will persuade you...






The only frustrating thing about this is, that gorge jumpsuit worn by the lady on the right in the first photograph, is no where to be seen. I'm guessing it's not in stock yet, but most of the other items are linked and detailed on the website. 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment