Tuesday 8 April 2014

How I love, Oh My Love!


East London is home to too many of my favourite fashion brands - definitely a place to go for some seriously enviable street style - and I imagine, outfit inspiration on every corner! 

Oh My Love began selling at Markets in the North of England (all good things come from the North right? ;)), but I first fell in love with Oh My Love when I discovered them on Topshop online back in 2010. Soon, they were being stocked in stores nationwide and if, like in my case, ASOS is one of your most visited, you may have noticed their launch the following year. They are dedicated to high quality clothing; working closely with local manufacturers and producing 80 % of their garments in London, allowing them to react quickly to emerging trends and the needs of their happy customers. So I think it's safe to say that Oh My Love have, in other words, smashed it. Exciting, fresh and edgy, I think we'll be seeing a lot more of them (and I'm excited!). If you haven't checked out their blog; do, because it's quirky, inspirational and visually, beautiful!

In true nature of my blog, here are some of my (many) favourite pieces. Check out the rest of their website, you will not be disappointed!

I'm A Dreamer Ink Blue Crossover Midi Dress, £39

Modelled also my my beautiful and very fashionable housemate, Amy Madgwick, doesn't she look gorgeous?!




English Rose Pink Floral Hair Tie, £6




Into the Wild Grey Jacquard Leopard Knit Jumper, £32



Powder Room Pink Satin Cami Crop Top, £22 and shorts, £28



Runaway Powder Blue Pinafore Dress, £38


Call It Fate Summer Fields Strap Back V Neck Scuba Skater Dress, £38


Road Trip Yellow Ditsy Printed Crop Top, £35


Safari Dreams Printed Shorts, £28 and top, £25


I think it's fair to say Oh My Love will be a firm favourite in our summer wardrobes this year! I can't wait to see what's next for this quirky and exciting brand. Happy shopping! xox  




No comments:

Post a Comment