Thursday 23 January 2014

Why I love The White Pepper...

You know that feeling you get when you stumble across a new online boutique that perfectly epitomises your style and fashion? This is how I felt when I came across The White Pepper on ASOS Marketplace.

I often trail through the boutiques on Marketplace - with so many different styles there's definitely something for everyone. And The White Pepper was definitely one for me.

Beginning on Tumblr in 2011, The White Pepper have come a long way and are now stocked in Topshop, ASOS, zooq.com and other international retailers. As well as, of course there own online store which is beautifully designed - simplistic and stylish - just like their couture!

I love The White Pepper style because it combines a cute-vintage look with timeless designs and prints. Cute dresses, collars and printed shirts and skirts are classic pieces which are so versatile they could be worn with anything. I love the simplicity of their designs too. Whilst they have some eye-catching polka dot prints and glittery numbers, especially during the party season, my favourite pieces are the classic, smock style dresses and shirts which can be easily layered and accessorised. And speaking of accessories - where else can you get a clutch bag shaped like a Unicorn?

Their selection of brogues and boots is also enough to make anyone weak at the knees - a beautifully unique collection of stylish wedges of pastel colours, browns and blacks - they would look perfect coupled with any of their cute dresses or skirts.

I'm excited about The White Pepper, they seem to have so much ahead of them and I cannot wait to see what's coming next, bring on SS'14!

Here are a few of my favourites:

This beautiful combination of a lace shirt and a sleeveless white leather dress is definitely a winner!



































How cute are these sparkly tights?!

No comments:

Post a Comment