Saturday 25 October 2014

Ed Westwick's 12 Hottest Instagram Snaps

I'm not one of those girls who will write MARRY ME on the Instagram photos of celebs, but sometimes you've got to show appreciation the only way you know how. In no particular order - because how could I ever decide?

1. I can't lie and say I'm in love with his tattoos, but I can work past that and appreciate a good bicep when I see one.


2. Clearly a cultured lad and also a surprisingly well worked suit. Not a fan of beards but obviously he pulls it off. 


3. Casually papped getting out of the car and he still looks fit - even in those shoes...


4. To be that gal. Even to be the jacket on that gal.


5. There is nothing that needs to be said for this photo.


6. For some reason, this one is my favourite and I have no idea why. Credit to the sushi too which also looks amazing. How can someone look fit whilst they're eating sushi?


7. Sorry, no. This is my favourite.


8. Because every man looks better in a suit!


9. Again, no words.


10. Just that mischievious facial expression! You never know when he's going to turn around and try and sell you for a hotel.


11. For the sole reason that Anna Wintour is in the photo.


12. Because he can clearly appreciate a true woman.


Feeling like such a perv, this is the first and last time I promise! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment