Monday 22 September 2014

30 Thoughts Every Girl Has When Working In An Office



1. Why don't men just wear suits all the time?

2. It's so bad that most men do not know how to tie a tie. Why does nobody teach them? They should learn that in school.

3. I wonder how bad it is that I sit down for eight hours of the day everyday...?

4. Shit, I drive to work too. Make that ten hours of the day.

5. Gonna have to go and buy a packet of Doritos after this salad.

6. She knows how to wear a pencil skirt, I wonder where it's from...

7. I probably, definitely, don't need that sixth coffee.

8. Fuck it, if I want one I'll have one.

9. His tie looks good...his girlfriend must have done it.

10. Better cheek my Twitter feed for the 60th time today.

11. I wonder what I look like when I'm just sat here concentrating?

12. Look at him with all that chicken. Why can he eat KFC everyday and still be skinny?!

13. Mind you, what lad wants to be skinny.

14. I wish KFC had zero calories.

15. I wonder if anyone has written anything about exercises to do at your desk?

16. "Squat twice at the bottom and top of every staircase" - Is this real advice? I'd rather be fat than put myself through that. 

17. I wonder if my boyfriend will ever send flowers to my work.

18. How can I get him to...

19. What am I going to wear this weekend?

20. I literally have no clothes.

21. Nothing is as good as the outfit I tried on in Topshop at the weekend. 

22. Should I just buy it? I probably deserve a treat with all this saving. But then I did buy those Mango trousers the other day. But they were in the sale. Arghghgghghgh 

23. I should go to the gym later.

24. But I'll probs just catch up on TOWIE.

25. I couldn't wear those heels everyday. How is she wearing those heels everyday?

26. Another day another dollar.

27. I feel so much more sophisticated in office clothes. 

28. I wonder if I would suit glasses...

29. How does my flapjack have the same calories as a Krispy Kreme donut? This is a joke, I have been tricked.

30. Why can't I just buy a can of diet coke at this machine? Why are you making me pay £1.60 for a bottle?

No comments:

Post a Comment