Wednesday 12 February 2014

Another post about The White Pepper!

Okay, so I know I've already made a post praising The White Pepper and basically proclaiming it my favourite brand on this planet, but another one is so necessary right now because I've just looked through their New In section and my, OH MY, I could have cried, for two reasons. The first because it is the most beautiful collection of pastels, prints and knits (if you don't believe me, look below) and secondly because I can't purchase anything till payday. Boooo. Where's my student loan when I need it? Hm.

What makes your favourite fashion brand? When there is not a single item in their collection that you dislike. I cannot imagine how anyone could dislike this style - beautiful, elegant and utterly timeless.














This twin set is my absolute favourite and top of my post pay day shopping list!




The new knit collection is to die for! Amazing.






No comments:

Post a Comment