Saturday 22 March 2014

Ella, Ella, eh eh


As soon as she stepped on the X Factor stage, I fell in love. Who is this trendy gal? Ella looked so chic with her quirky little quiff and 60s style eyeliner. Then she started singing. WELL. After that, I was hooked; I just wanted to hear more. I couldn’t get over how powerful her audition song was, (now known as Missed).  I felt completely mesmerized with the lyrics, it was one of those songs like Adele’s Someone Like You or Beyonce’s Best Thing I Never Had; every girl had a piece of their past which that song could relate to.

In celebration of her soon-to-be-released new album, with debut single Ghost, here are my top five Ella vid’s. 

1. My number one favourite, Ella's beautiful cover of Cher's Believe.


2. Ella Henderson and Labrinth, Beneath Your Beautiful



3. Hold On We're Going Home/Love Me Again

 

4. Covering Minnie Ripperton's Loving You - who could forget those high notes?!


5. Missed in full

No comments:

Post a Comment